GlobeIn Artisan Box
This post probably contains affiliate links. Which means I may earn a commission if you use them at no cost to you. Please read our boring disclosure for more info.
GlobeIn is a monthly artisan subscription box of handmade, ethically sourced, and fair trade products from around the world. The boxes help support and empower remote artisans by giving them a livable wage for their craftsmanship.
GlobeIn is a verified member of the Fair Trade Federation and supports artisans from over 50 countries. They make sure that all the craftsmen are provided with a fair wage.
Ships from: US
Ships to: Worldwide
Price: as low as $45/month (with a 12-month subscription)
What’s in the box?
Each monthly box will contain the following:
- Themed collection of 4-5 handcrafted items that are 50% off retail prices
- A printed story from the artisan that made the item
- Choice of over 5 themes to pick or you can just be surprised
To be eligible for the current month’s shipment you must subscribe by the 15th of the month. Then your box will be shipped around the 25th of each month.
How much does the GlobeIn Box cost?
GlobeIn starts off at $40 but this price is reduced if you pay for your subscription in advance.
- Month to Month: $40/mo
- 3-month: $38/mo
- 6-month: $35/mo
- 12-month: $33/mo
How much is shipping?
The GlobeIn Box ships from the United States to countries all over the world. So the shipping cost will vary.
- USA: $10/box
- Canada: $22/box
- International: $25/box
Delivery time will also vary depending on where in the world you live. But here are a few estimates:
- US: 5-10 business days
- Alaska and Hawaii: 15-25 business days
- International: 15-25 business days
GlobeIn does offer expedited shipping options if those shipping times are too long for you.
Do you have any GlobeIn Box promo codes or coupons?
Yes, GlobeIn has several promotions, free gifts, and coupons!
- Get $10 off a 3 month or more subscription with coupon code WELCOME
- Get 50% off 1st Box on any 3-month subscription with coupon code TRYUS50
How do I cancel the GlobeIn Box?
If at some point you no longer want to receive the GlobeIn box just cancel before your next billing date. The date can be found in your subscription settings. You can check out GlobeIn’s FAQ for more information.
Looking for other eco-friendly ideas? Check out these posts:
- 10 Eco-Friendly Subscription Boxes That Will Help You Go Green
- 10 Best Non-Toxic Laundry Detergents
- 7 Best Non Toxic Sunscreens
- Love Goodly Box
Now I’d like to hear from you. Have you tried the GlobeIn subscription box before? Please leave a comment below.